Question: HOW do I go about getting a table at the Medical Farmers markets?
Answer: You must be authorized to cultivate in Arizona as a Medical Marijuana patient or caregiver to offer medical cannabis (buds, flowers) at the market. You need to be an authorized AZ medical marijuana Patient or caregiver to offer medical cannabis infused edibles, in addition, you will be REQUIRED to present a food handlers card. We do not allow products using CO2 and butane extraction methods. ***Concern regarding potentially dangerous residual solvents in the medicine is guiding our decision. We are hoping to have our testing facilities get moving on testing these products so we can ensure Safe access!***
First: 1) Read the Rules. (print and sign and have with you on event date helps expedite the registration process. We will have copies onsite if you have no printer)
2) Then fill out the APPLICATION. (Give as much detail as you can).
3) Wait for a confirmation email or phone call giving you permission to either purchase a table and helping you with the newest compliance plan.
Morning of the market Requirements:
1) You should have a Signed copy of the Rules, with the current date and all table hosts at your table must sign the same sheet. Please note the 3 sections requiring initials should be signed by the table’s primary cultivator when applicable.
2) You need your current Arizona state MMJ card. No paper work.
3) If you have edibles at your table, please present your current food handler’s card for review as well.
4) Bring Signage for your table that describes the current raffle or compliance plan being used.
5) At our market we give away SMALL AMOUNTS of cannabis with the purchase of a non-cannabis item; which at this time is our raffle ticket. Please limit your giveaways to less than an ounce at a time. Do not display large quantities of medicine on your table top NO MATTER HOW MANY CARDs you have.
6) Keep scales out of sight. They look cheesy. Small and prepackaged meds is the ideal. Scales are just to verify.