Next Dates: Saturdays, April 19th and May 3RD Plus : May 17TH
(every 1st and 3rd Saturday and Last Saturday of the month starting in June)
That’s Why We’ll be counting down the clock folks for this Magnificent event of the decade.
We are always up to something at our markets and Sean McCarthy will be up to his usual antics.This site has many embedded videos in images with a message about the video. We are going to turn up the Juice for April 19th Farmers Market
So explore Schedule for the Market is as Follows:
- LEGAL UPDATE on NO 25 MILE RULE…
- Sean McCarthy introduces More Games
- Updates on Signature drive for Safer Arizona legalization campaign
- Petition for Arizona Governor Elect John Lewis Mealer. He wants to make Marijuana legal folks! Please Sign this petition at the CAMP420 Table or Back in Our fabulous Vape Area. Please sign it, if your a registered voter of Arizona
- Arizona’s Premier Medical Cannabis Farmers Markets or do you say Medical Marijuana? MedicalFarmersMarket.com as long as we can cultivate. Next Dates: Saturdays, April 19th and April 26th and May 3RD (every 1st and 3rd Saturday and Last Saturday of the month) Location: VFW Hall Rental -4853 E. Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85018 Time: 11AM till 3:00PM $5.00 at the door w/non-perishable food donation. $10 at the door without food donation.
Come join what’s fast becoming a must do in Arizona’s Medical Cannabis community. Proceeds to Veteran’s charities and Please remember to donate to a special gift basket raffle w/ $5 raffle ticket proceeds for Safer Arizona Must have current AZ State issued MMJ card for entry into market. No Out of State cards allowed, no pending paperwork allowed. You MUST HAVE YOUR CURRENT AZ issued green card in hand. Early 10AM entry for cardholder patients 65 y/o and older, AZ cardholders with physical disabilities with gait impairments, requiring wheel chair, canes, walkers and scooters, also patients who have escorts that are required for their daily activities will be allowed early entry. At all our markets we offer a 1 hour early entry for qualifying patients.